What a fun Spring Break we have had! 
We enjoyed a nice break from reality at a local hotel, complete with a perfect kid pool. The hubs and I enjoyed an evening out while the g'rents hung out with the kiddos. We celebrated EIGHT years on Tuesday. 8 .... crazy eight! In moments it seems like 8 minutes and on other days eighty years!
We enjoyed a nice break from reality at a local hotel, complete with a perfect kid pool. The hubs and I enjoyed an evening out while the g'rents hung out with the kiddos. We celebrated EIGHT years on Tuesday. 8 .... crazy eight! In moments it seems like 8 minutes and on other days eighty years!
On Saturday we set up the tent in the yard and worked outside all day. We had perfect weather (rain off and on all day) for a couple of fires to burn brush. Quinn LOVED the tent...and Elle liked it only if the door wasn't zipped.
So Quinn asks with great enthusiasm -- WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PUT UP OUR SPRING BREAK LIGHTS? Cracked us up....every "holiday" should have lights - right? The four of us enjoyed a picnic lunch in the two person tent!
Sunday we officially returned to a schedule.
So I've drug my feet for as long as possible to "blog" or "facebook" but now I've decided since there are these groovy "turn your blog into a scrapbook", I MIGHT have a chance to scrapbook, albeit electronically - my kids memories will be preserved. And I am still not cool enough to fb.